Friday, July 17, 2015

Turkey Bobble Head

A post from June I forgot to publish, oops!

Today is the last day of school and the kids last half day of freedom. Now it's nothing but chores and weeding for six weeks! Okay well maybe we'll do some fun stuff too, but weeding is high on my list. And here's why. Can you see the difference between the garden rows and the lawn? No, me either. Time to weed!


In addition to our lambs having trapped themselves in the chicken tractor last week, the other animals are providing hours of entertainment. I drove home from church on Sunday and Steve was already in the yard, he left a few minutes before I did. And despite the fact that it's raining he was playing with the turkeys. I don't know why they let him carry them all over the place and play with their non-bobble heads, but they don't really seem to care. He's special for sure, lol! He thought I was taking a photo of him but actually I took a short video, too funny! It's been popular on FB among our friends.

Well there you have it, our week or weirdness.

We planted the pair of pear trees and today we're planting haskap bushes. We have a few different varieties so hopefully next year we'll get a few berries to try. Yum!! DOUBLE YUM!!

1 comment: