Friday, May 4, 2012

Today was the first day that our silver laced wyandottes got to roam free, and they loved it! They also stopped beating the crap out of each other. Gosh I don't know what's up with them, this breed is normally gentle and yet these guys certainly are not! Will I keep any of these for breeding? Not likely. It looks like in my other batch that I've got 4 buff orpingtons and 2 crosses and they're all gentle so they can expect a good long life.

Tonight is the talent show at church, it promises to be a hoot! If anyone takes video I'll see about posting it. Kate has her DARE graduation today and she's been asking for me to attend her ceremony so that's where I"ll be at 1:30 plus I'm picking up a load or two of composted horse manure this morning so I've got to get going. Another busy day! I've got to run and hang out the laundry to dry and get another load washed.

I'll check in soon.

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment