Saturday, September 17, 2011

Thank You


We just want to say a quick Thanks to everyone who have helped us out in both small and big ways. From a little note on the blog to an e-mail welcoming us to the neighbourhood, or doing things to help us out like making friends with our kids or dropping over some boxes of veggies. Every kind act is appreciated. We hope we can repay you some day or pay it forward.

Riding lessons are going well. Jordan even got into the act last week. We're enjoying it and learning lots. Steve and I spent some time together just driving around the valley some more exploring the different areas and a couple of places on the Bay of Fundy side too. The leaves are just starting to turn so in a couple of weeks it's going to be just spectacular to drive round the country side. I can't wait.

We had our first quick visit to Halifax/Dartmouth today and went to the mall. It was ok...it's a mall...what can I say. Chris was in Heaven though because they have a pretzel place...yum! And Katie bought a new outfit for her bunny, gold wings with a wand and tiara. Nice. Our friend Kiandra came too and the girls loved having their adopted big sister along for some shopping. Goodness knows that I'm no fun. I did try and talk Steve into buying me a wedding ring though to no avail. Oh well, I'll keep trying. Maybe we'll have the money some day to afford one.

We got the cleaning done at the chapel again this evening, seems to be a habit for us to get it done on a Saturday night, but since I did all the vacuuming on Wednesday while the girls had their activity, tonight was easy. We also had a nice visit with our friends the Mullens and hanging out with them is always fun. And tasty. Don't tell my kids...they had Kraft Dinner aka. Yellow Death or cardboard-a-roni.

Well, that's it really. Nothing interesting to report. Still nothing on the job front so I think we're at the point of hanging out our shingle and getting our business running for ourselves. We'll keep you posted. In the meantime I've got to get to bed. Have a wonderful week. And don't forget to tell your family that you love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment